Wednesday, December 24, 2008

P-town Winter Wonderland

This is great! I'm off work AND it's snowing like crazy in P-town. I wish it did this every winter, unfortunately we rarely get much snow here. Having tons of it right around X-mas is awesome. I don't have to feel guilty about staying inside the whole time on my days off. I'm having so much fun hanging out in my sewing room all day!

I sewed a scarf for Kev (a stocking stuffer), I made an extra one that I might post to sell on Etsy. I dunno. I might send it to my mom's husband instead of posting it on Etsy because I didn't get him anything for X-mas. I finished cutting out all my basic pattern blocks and now I'm going to work on fitting the torso block to me to make a cute sweat-dress. I just want something a la Flashdance to throw on over my tights and spandex after ballet class. Maybe if it turns out pretty cute I might sew up a few more to post on Etsy.

This photo was taken from our front porch - that's not our house (it's the house across the street from us), but that is my poor little car covered with snow! This photo was taken 1 day ago. My car is now even deeper in snow today!

This photo is of our Dogwood tree in our front yard. It's so beautiful when it's covered in ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment